1. Vaccination certificate (or medical exemption)
2. Negative PCR test result, taken max 48h before entering to Indonesia.
3. Visa on arrival is 500.000 Rp (30€) and valid for 30 days. Please make sure you are not overstaying 30 days. If you want to stay longer you can extend your stay for another 30 days.
4. Download the PeduliLingdungi App and fill out the “ehac” form inside the app
5. Medical insurance covering (min 30.000$) of your potential health costs in Indonesia.
6. Booking confirmation of an accommodation where you can wait for the PCR test result from the airport.
7. Good vibes – Bali is waiting for you…
Kamafari Surfcamp Bali
COVID-19 Terms & Conditions
Due to the ongoing global pandemic of COVID-19 we have made the following changes. The new Terms take effect from 01.03.2022 until further notice.
1) Any changes to a booking are free of charge
2) Full payment can be done at the end of the stay at Kamafari in cash or by credit card. So your booking will be 100% flexible until your stay.
3)Due to seasonal price changes, any postponed booking may need to be re-calculated
4) In case of a quarantine at the Surfcamp (not possible right now) it is not possible for Kamafari to refund or discount your stay.
5)Kamafari is not responsible for COVID-19 terms, which affect the arrival to Indonesia.
6) Kamafari is not committed but engaged to publish current COVID-19 news and conditions to enter Indonesia.